Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Such a weird day

With everything going on, this Michael Jackson funeral is not helping one bit!  Oh my goodness.  Everyone's displacing all of their feelings onto Michael or the funeral or onto each other.  The whole town is a mess.  No one goes out after dark except for a small posse of men patrolling 24 hours a day.  It was actually my idea that they do that, do you know that most violent crimes happen before 9pm.  It's true.  Very strange, but true.  It's not what you think, but what is these days?
I didn't go to work, in fact, I don't even know if work is open.  No clue.  I just called and left a message and that's it.  Everything's shut down unless it needs to be open, like the grocery, etc, but not even Tammy's Clothes is open.  I mean, who would buy clothes at a time like this?  I suppose some people would.
Mickael's memorial was today, and hers will be tomorrow.  I hope it is equally beautiful.   The whole town plans to be there.  No serial killer can kill a whole town!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment