Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hello from Bakersville!

Hello, everyone in cyberspace!  This is BakersGirl (no, I'm not married to a baker, although I do love to bake), otherwise known as the Happy Housewife 1979!  I'm actually not technically a housewife, I have "real" job (hahahaha) as a receptionist at a dentist's office, but being a housewife is what I love and want to do, the other is just to make money.  I PROMISE that I will learn more of the computer in the blogs coming up, I learned so much in just setting this up!  My Chubby Hubby (yes, he knows I call him this hahahaha) didn't think that I could do it at all, so I showed him!  Soon I'll be posting pics, links, even video!  
A little about me--been married 10 years and have a 10 year old and an 8 year old.  It's not what you think, we didn't "have" to get married--we wanted to, we've been sweethearts since 8th grade!!!  My kids and my home are my life, but I'm not planning on having any more!  Two is plenty.  I'm turning 30 this year (I can't believe it!) and I think I'm pretty happy with the way things are going.  It's not exactly where I'd expected to be, but when does that ever happen?That's the basics, although I'm sure you'll be learning more and more about me as the blog progresses.  
Thanks for reading and I'll see you in cyberspace!

No comments:

Post a Comment