Monday, June 29, 2009

More MJ

This weekend has been nothing but watching Michael Jackson stuff, talking about Michael Jackson, everything Michael Jackson!  I have to say, that I didn't realize he was all THAT much of a star, and also that my husband liked him so much.  He seems to have taken his death very hard, I have to say, it is a little strange.  Not that it's not sad or anything like that, of course it is, of course!  But, my husband is acting like someone he knew died, like a family member.  He's constantly watching coverage and when he's not doing that, he's listening to music and "remembering."  He even told me that he felt that he was dead inside.  Also, it's been a week and he still hasn't gotten on our sleep schedule, I'm starting to think that he doesn't want to.  
I actually looked up PTSD online.  Hubby thinks it's a hoax, but a lot of the things that he's doing are the same as what's online.  He'd never admit to it or anything, but I wonder if he doesn't have it.  It's a little scary because it can get pretty serious--not that I think he's going to kill me or anything.  We don't have great health insurance, but if we need to, god help us, we'll find a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment