Friday, June 19, 2009

Too much!

There is too too much to do and of course when there's too much to do, something inevitably goes wrong.  It wasn't a particularly huge, huge thing, but I fainted.  I actually fainted!  Can you believe it?  I have no idea why, either, that is the strangest part.  I guess exhaustion, I've been running around like a mad, mad woman.  And I suppose I should go to the doctor, but who's got the time?  Or the money?  We have health insurance, but it's still a cost.  And who knows what my Husband's job situation will be anyways.  
Fainting was such a strange experience.  I never had before.  I thought I would feel nothing if I fainted, but time actually slowed a minute, and I saw my vision tunnel to a point and then, well, I woke up on the floor.  I was alone, which was kind of scary.  You never think something bad like that is going to happen to you in your own home, but you never know.  I haven't told anyone (that I know), but whatever.  
The house is in order, for the most part.  This weekend, it's going to be shopping, shopping, shopping, dinner is going to be AMAZING on Monday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment