Thursday, June 25, 2009

RIP Michael

I simply cannot believe that Michael Jackson is dead.  I mean, I really can't believe it.  I thought he would always be around.  And that he was in good health!  He was supposed to play a show in Vegas.  I might have even gone to see him, although I might not have brought my son, hahahaha.  I'm sorry, it's so awful of my to joke about the dead like that.  And such bad luck, probably.  I did love him when I was a kid, I really did.  There was a radio station here that was playing all his music when he was on trial in support (I did NOT support him, BTW), but it was classic song after classic song.  Say what you want about him, he sure could do the music.  Sure could sing and dance.  
I'm hearing now that he might not be dead, but I heard it on TMZ so why would they post it if it wasn't true.  They would have a huge lawsuit if it wasn't true!  
I don't know what my favorite Michael Jackson song is.  There are so many good ones!  Favorite video is definitely "Thriller" duh, but favorite song--Billie Jean.  Such a sad, wonderful song.  
I have to get out the records (yes, you read right, records) and teach the kids something about history!

No comments:

Post a Comment