Tuesday, June 9, 2009

More on my favorite subject...

Me!  And I'm sure it will be yours soon enough hahahahaha.  I don't really know what else to write about yet, but I'm sure I will figure it out.
I've been reading a lot of blogs, and that's been helpful in learning how to do mine.  It seems that people talk a lot about the day-to-day, at least the ones that I'm interested in.  Or opinions on things, and the Lord knows, I sure have opinions on things.  :)
One thing that I forgot to mention in my previous post is that my Chubby Hubby is away in Iraq--but, it's not what you think!  He's ex-military, so he's with a private company and making buckets of money to send back to us.  It's hard having him away from me and the kids and in harm's way, but we're making due.  I know it's important to him to provide the excellent living that he provides for us and so I take the absences with a smile on my face.
So, it won't be surprising to you that I had a VERY busy day today!  Woke up at my usual 5AM (I do that so that I have an hour of quiet, ME time where I have my coffee, etc.), got the kids ready for camp (thank GOD for camp, I don't know what I'd do without it), took them to camp, took me to work, worked (yawn, I know), came home (I have an early shift--I'm done at three), cleaned (I'm a neat freak), put the casserole in the oven (I make four on Sunday for the week).  The kids came home (our neighbor friend was kind enough) and the chaos begins!  I should write this blog in my morning time, but that routine is so precious, I don't know if I can.
Tonight, we might see "Up" as a treat.  Or I might save it for later in the week.  I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment